Quake® Pro League Format
During the heart-pounding, 4-day competition at QuakeCon 2019, the top 20 Quake Champions players from around the world faced off in a round robin to determine their global ranking going into this year’s Quake® Pro League season. The results are as follows:
This season, players will be grouped into two divisions—The Americas, and EU/CIS—and over the next ten weeks will fight to climb higher in the Quake® Pro League rankings by playing in weekly online 1v1 Time Limit Duel matches.
At the end of these ten weeks, these players’ rankings will determine where they’ll be seeded in the brackets at our next 2-day face-to-face LAN event in Italy at Lucca Comics & Games by ESL!
Beginning August 25th, tune into www.twitch.tv/quake to watch 8 online Quake Pro League matches every Sunday, broadcasted from the FACEIT studio! Players will face off for ten weeks leading into the Stage 1 Finals at our first offline event, presented by ESL at the Lucca Comics and Games Festival on November 2nd & 3rd, 2019.
Stage 1 Quake Pro League Broadcast Schedule
Start Time: 5:00 PM CEST / 10:00 AM CT
- Week 01 - Sunday: 08/25 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 02 - Sunday: 09/01 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 03 - Sunday: 09/08 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 04 - Sunday: 09/15 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 05 - Sunday: 09/22 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 06 - Sunday: 09/29 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 07 - Sunday: 10/06 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 08 - Sunday: 10/13 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 09 - Sunday: 10/20 – Online FACEIT Studios
- Week 10 - Sunday: 10/27 – Online FACEIT Studios
Start Time: TBD
- Week 11 – Saturday & Sunday: 11/2-3 – LAN at ESL Lucca Comics & Games in Italy
Challengers is YOUR chance to test your mettle in weekly, single-elimination bracket competitions—and perhaps even challenge the pros in the Quake® Pro League! As you play in the Challengers League, you’ll accumulate points throughout the season. Players who accumulate the most points leading up to the next LAN event will get flown out and earn the chance to challenge a current member of the Quake® Pro League. Defeat them, and you’ll find yourself in the next Stage of the Quake® Pro League, while your defeated opponent will need to work their way through the gauntlet again.
The Challengers League will be divided up into two regions: The Americas, consisting of North America and South America, and is also open to Australia; and EU/CIS, which also includes Africa.
The Challengers League will run every Saturday, beginning August 31.
The full Stage 1 Challengers League Schedule:
The Americas Start Time: 08:00 PM CEST / 01:00 PM CT
EU/CIS Start Time: 01:00 PM CEST / 06:00 PM CT
- Week 01 - Saturday: 08/31 – Online
- Week 02 - Saturday: 09/07 – Online
- Week 03 - Saturday: 09/14 – Online
- Week 04 - Saturday: 09/21 – Online
- Week 05 - Saturday: 09/28 – Online
- Week 06 - Saturday: 10/05 – Online
- Week 07 - Saturday: 10/12 – Online
- Week 08 - Saturday: 10/19 – Online