With E3 under-way, Quake Champions is celebrating by holding a sweepstakes with one grand-prize custom NZXT PC. Entry into the sweepstakes can be completed in two easy steps: 1) Following the @Quake account on Twitter and 2) Retweeting the sweepstakes post. Entry closes on Friday, June 15, at 6:ooPM EDT . A winner will be drawn at random and notified on June 19. Sweepstakes open to U.S. residents only. For full sweepstakes rules, please see below:
PC Specs: CASE: NZXT H200i (Quake Arena Wrap) POWER: Seasonic Focus Plus 750W Gold GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 6-Core 3.7 GHz MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z370M-ITX/AC Mini ITX RAM: Ripjaws V (Black heatsink) 2666 Mhz 16GB (2 x 8GB) SSD: Crucial MX300 500GB CPU COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52
FANS: NZXT AER RGB SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The E3 2018 - Quake® Champions – NZXT Custom PC Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Bethesda Softworks LLC (the “Sponsor”). For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes Group” is composed of the Sponsor, together with its affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD The Sweepstakes starts on Monday, June 11th, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, June 15th, 2018 at 6:00p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, must possess a valid form of identification and be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths. All applicable federal, national, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. Excluded from eligibility are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor, each of its respective parent, affiliated or related companies, agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Sweepstakes, and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives.
- HOW TO ENTER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Sweepstakes for the Quake Champions NZXT Custom PC (the “Sweepstakes”), you must: 1) Follow the @Quake account on Twitter and 2) RT the post. Once your submission is received, you will receive one (1) entry (each an “Entry” or collectively, the “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes. By submission of an Entry, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Your submission must adhere to the Eligibility Criteria listed above or your submission will be void and ineligible for entry into the Sweepstakes. You represent and warrant that your submission is not libelous, defamatory, profane, or obscene and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, rights or privacy or personality or any other statutory or common law rights of any other person. Limit: One (1) Entry per person per entry method during the Sweepstakes Period. Entry must be submitted by the entrant him or herself. Any attempt to exceed the maximum number of Entries per person is a violation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules and may result in disqualification. Use of automated devices is prohibited; automated Entries (including but not limited to Entries submitted using any robot, script, macro or other automated service) are not permitted and may result in disqualification.
- HOW TO WIN On June 19th, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Draw Date”), a random draw will be conducted from all Entries received for one (1) custom NZXT PC. See Prize Claim Conditions in Rule 5 below. Odds of being selected as eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of eligible Entries per entry method received during the Sweepstakes Period. An individual may only win one (1) prize.
- PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS The selected entrants will be notified by Sponsor within approximately one (1) week of the Draw Date. The selected entrants may also be required to complete and return to Sponsor (or its authorized agent) by the deadline specified in the documents a written affidavit of eligibility (or declaration and release) and publicity release form (collectively, the “Release”), releasing the Sweepstakes Group from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Return of any prize or winner notification as undeliverable, inability to reach selected entrant or failure of selected entrant to respond to notification within three (3) days of first attempt by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), Release documents, or other required documentation in a timely manner, failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question (as applicable), or other non-compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited prize at random from all remaining eligible Entries received, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- PRIZES There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of the following:
- One (1) custom NZXT PC (ARV: $1999.99) The Prize will be delivered only to verified winners within eight (8) weeks of the Sweepstakes Draw Date. ARV determined as of May 2018. Prices are subject to change; retailers may sell for less. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise; however, the Sweepstakes Group reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if a prize, or any component of any prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any prize. Prize includes delivery to one (1) U.S. address only, as supplied by selected winner. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any prize. Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from Sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded and a copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned or acknowledged. Mass Entries, automated Entries, Entries submitted by third parties, and any Entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All Entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of Entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Decisions of Sponsor and/or any independent Sweepstakes judging organization will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Sweepstakes Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes and/or Sweepstakes websites or apps, violates the Official Sweepstakes Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SWEEPSTAKES GROUP HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM (A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITES, (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY, OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes Group and any of Sponsor’s other agencies, suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Sweepstakes website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Sweepstakes judging organization or Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Sweepstakes; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- DISCLAIMER The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Entertainment Software Association or Twitter. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are providing information to Sponsor.
© 2018 ZeniMax Media Inc. id Software, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Quake, id, id Software, and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.